Thank you for your financial support of the church.
Your generosity allows Grace Covenant to offer multiple worship services each week in our sanctuary and online, to provide spiritual nurture and discipleship of future generations, to serve the community and around the world, and to reach out with the good news of the gospel. Together we are making a difference in the lives of others.
How can you be a part of this important work?
- Give during worship – using an envelope dropped in the offering box
- Give by mail — send your check to the church office
- Give online — hover on the QR Code in the bulletin or newsletter
- Give online — by clicking on the green GIVE NOW link below
The green GIVE NOW link will direct you to a where you can make a one-time or recurring donation to the General Offering Fund or to a Special Offering Fund. If you want to give to a Special Offering Fund you will need to specify in the NOTE section at the bottom of the form.
General Offering Fund supports the various mission and ministry programs of the church.
Special Offering Funds include fundraisers for youth conferences or other events. Special Offerings also include our PC(USA) offerings:
• One Great Hour of Sharing – Easter offering to alleviate the effects of poverty, injustice and disasters. Roughly a third goes to Presbyterian Disaster Assistance for hurricane, tornado, flood, and other disaster relief. For more information: http://specialofferings.pcusa.org/oghs.html
• Pentecost Offering – This offering goes to help youth and children’s ministries at Grace Covenant, in the Presbytery, and throughout the world. For more information: http://specialofferings.pcusa.org/pentecost
• Peacemaking Offering – Received on World Communion Sunday in October. For more info: http://specialofferings.pcusa.org/peace-global.html
• Thornwell Home for Children – Thanksgiving offering. For more information: http://www.thornwell.org/
• Christmas Joy – Received at Advent to provide assistance to students attending Presbyterian racial ethnic schools and to assist current and retired Presbyterian Church workers in times of need. For more info: http://specialofferings.pcusa.org/christmasjoy.html