GraceKids is the place where your children will be safe, have fun and learn about Jesus on their level. Children from birth through 5th grade have exciting experiences during each of our programs.
No one will have more influence on your child than you! We believe that what happens at home is more important than what happens at church. It is our hope that we can partner with you from the very beginning as you raise your child to know what it means to have a personal relationship with Jesus.
GraceKids programming is located in Smith Hall.
- Families enter through the glass doors located beside the sanctuary building.
- Nursery, Walker and Preschool rooms are located on the first floor and Elementary classes are located on the second floor.
- All children are checked in downstairs. Elementary children will be escorted upstairs to their classroom.
When you arrive, be ready for a check-in process to help support a safe environment.
- We encourage you to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before and after each GraceKids program.
- You’ll see lots of big waves for now instead of hugs, high-fives, and handshakes.
Understanding that One Size Doesn’t Fit All, we have many exciting opportunities for you and your child.
CLICK HERE to learn more and see a schedule of events and classes. Experience the excitement of GraceKids!
ROOTED Youth Group
ROOTED Youth Group. For more information, contact
Youth Director church office at: (407) 898-6571
You can also check our Facebook and Instagram pages for more details.
Grace Covenant Youth events emphasize growing in understanding of the Word, spiritual nurture, community outreach and service, and fellowship. Programs relate faith to the everyday lives of young people and are available for both Middle and High School aged students in grades 6-12.
- ROOTED Youth Fellowship for Middle School and High School – meets Sundays from 5:15 pm to 7:00 pm in the Youth Room, Conway Hall, for recreation, dinner, worship, and small group discussion.
- Mission and Service Opportunities– Throughout the year, youth learn about themselves, their faith, and serving others. Opportunities for sharing and serving in the community are offered monthly at places such as United Against Poverty, Family Promise, Ronald McDonald House, The Russell Home and more.
SMALL BLESSINGS CHILD CARE
For over 20 years Small Blessings Child Care has been nurturing, teaching and loving children. As a ministry of Grace Covenant Presbyterian Church, Small Blessings is dedicated to meeting the needs of the working parent and providing quality education from a Christian standpoint. To learn more about Small Blessings Childcare please click here.