Caring for one another in our congregation through our Deacons who minister to homebound and hospitalized members, support families in times of grief and other losses, send care boxes to students and servicemen and women, and assist with transportation or repairs.
Caring for one another in our community in times of need through our Care Committee and Good Samaritan Fund.
Caring for one another through our Prayer Chain with praise and prayer.
Striving to care for one another in new ways as we:
- Pray daily
- Worship weekly
- Enjoy spiritual friendships
- Read and study the Scriptures
- Share the Good News with others
- Practice generosity with our time, talent and treasure
- Engage in service and mission in and beyond the local church
At Grace Covenant, we have a number of Ministries designed to meet the needs of all congregants. We know you can find the community you are looking for here!